Friday, May 22, 2009

My New Committment

I have decided that I am now going to become a blogger! We just have so much fun everyday starting our little family that I want to share it with everyone else. We have the best little baby girl in the world! I think that I mainly want to show her off! She's a cutie!
I also want to be better at staying in touch with my family and friends, and I hear that blogging is great for that. It'll be nice to blog on my pet peeves with cleaning, my favorite t.v. shows, and other things like that... I'm excited! Hopefully I can keep this up!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Yay for blogging! Looking forward to seeing your updates.

Shannon said...

Yay! We'll look forward to keeping up to date with you guys! Blogging is the best (if you don't get too addicted). You can bookmark my blog too and see our family's adventures - richardschronicles.blogspot.com.